Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day 2010!

I actually slept in today, which may have been a mistake since I'm up super late finishing things up. (Even though this will post earlier, it is actually after 1:10am Monday night/Tuesday morning.) Even though it put me up later than I should be, it felt good to actually sleep in one of the three mornings I had this long weekend. After getting up I showered and went out to run the two errands I had on my agenda for today. I went to the meat market before it closed and then on to Fashion Bug to look for shoes.

My trip to Fashion Bug was a failure as for the shoes. Apparently I'm just going to have to order some shoes online, because I cannot find any dress shoes for my fat feet. It isn't even like I'm looking for crazy shoes. I'm looking for a pair of black dress shoes that are comfortable yet semi-stylish for my Externship. I haven't even thought of looking for brown or another color. Is this asking too much? Geez...

Before I took off I weighed in since I forgot to do it yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I knew I did a lot more walking last Monday & Tuesday while shadowing the Defenders, but I also ate weird too. Nothing went as I had envisioned it when it came to my food intake last week. Just think how well I would have done had I really watched what I ate and went to the gym the two times I had planned. Maybe this week... If I could do as good this week as I did last week I'd be frickin' stoked!

Today's Stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 322.2lbs
This week's results: -3.6lbs
Total weight lost: -40.8lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 18, 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Just getting started: 4, 13, 14, 15, 20, 33, 34
Needs attention: 12, 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26

No comments:

Post a Comment