Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Many Things...Can't Even Post About 'Em...Mental Overload

Made it the gym again today! Woo-hoo. 20 mins on the treadmill, 40 mins on the upper body machines, 20 more mins on the treadmill. :) I'm so proud of me! hehehe

Earlier in the day I finally got my wish...our computers were down at work all damn day! I wish I had gotten more done of "my" stuff but I did get several things done. Coupons clipped, school notes typed up, my man's PB letter drafted, caught up on emails, etc...

I came across so many things to post about that my mind became overloaded and I can't seem to post any of them. Go figure. I guess I could mention my hometown hero that will be buried tomorrow after losing his life in Afghanistan. (Thank you SGT. You are loved and will be greatly missed.) I could mention the ass at the gym who switched one of the TVs to Glenn Beck and then walked away and never looked at the TV again...nice dude! I could post about the fact that my boss who I revealed my diabetes diagnosis to tried to force me to eat sweets today. WTF?!? Too many things have lead to mental overload...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Just getting started: 23, 24
Needs attention: 10, 14

3 comments:

  1. tried to feed you sweets? wow! perhaps you could offer arsenic tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~LOL...I'm trying. Of course I fed that body tonight...opps!

    Anonymous~~Perhaps. I don't know what she was thinking. I've been a bit bitchy lately...maybe she thought she would sugar shock me into sweetness! Ha!

    ReplyDelete