Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

It is rainy & 46 degrees outside this Easter morning.

The eggs left for EB (a/k/a the Easter Bunny) to hide were white due to lack of participation by the munchkin who announced after dinner last night, "I'm tired. Mom, can you color the eggs?" I asked him if he thought it would be okay if EB just hid white eggs. He found that acceptable. I was happy too, because I was equally exhausted.

I had to get up early this morning to make sure EB hadn't skipped our house and get my carrots over to make honey glazed carrots! I figured I probably needed to start laundry too and get the house ready for Easter dinner. So at 7am I had my carrots over, I confirmed EB remembered our house, started laundry and started getting the house ready for our guests.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter today!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your munchkin and the family,
    have a wonderful dinner and enjoy the company.:)
    Dani, her Dad and I had Easter breakfast and then she went home to go to the in-laws and Jon and I did nothing the rest of the day- it was nice and quite.
    Make sure to brag about being a lawyer to the family ;^)
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi~~Thank you for wishing me so well!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend too! Thanks so much for sticking with me here and reminding me to brag about being a lawyer! It is still hard to believe. I am left a voice mail classifying myself as a lawyer at work today. Opps!! Guess I need to get that to change soon too. LOL Take care!!

    ReplyDelete