Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Just Can't Welcome You, I'm Sorry, It Isn't Personal

August. I just cannot welcome the month of August. I don't know why... Maybe I'm still a kid at heart, knowing the school year is just around the corner, or it is because I'm no longer a kid and I feel like I'm cheated out of summer...but I just cannot welcome August.

Where did the summer go?! The last two months have went fast and furious. Maybe it was because I'm officially done with school, hopefully for the rest of my life! Or maybe it was because I graduated, fought to get my new job, and we were crazy busy over the last two months. I don't know. All I do know is that I feel like June and July flew by in the blink of an eye.

Even though this will likely be the hottest month of the summer, and we will be seeing "Back To School" sales every where we turn I am hopeful that this month takes a little longer to get through than the last two did.

So August, I may not be able to welcome you I sure hope you stick around a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment