Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sick Of Feeling So Sick & Tired...

Last night I just couldn't keep my eyes open and I found myself in the bed at 9:00pm. Pathetic really...in the bed at 9pm on a Saturday night. I woke up a little before 6am and just couldn't bring myself to get up, so I slept another 2 hours. It was wonderful, I won't lie.

This afternoon the munchkin went skating and then we did a little more grocery shopping and came home. I finished laundry, but haven't put it away yet. That likely won't happen till tomorrow. I just don't seem to have much energy or desire to get things done lately. I'm not sure what the problem is...am I dehydrated?...have an infection?...just lazy?...stressed?

All I know is that I am not feeling 100%...and that needs to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment