Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

If Only I Could Go Back A Week And Get A Do Over

So today's reality check, which I knew was so going to happen after my inability to accomplish anything last week and my inability to stop myself from putting everything and anything in my mouth except healthy food and water, has spurred me to change my plan of attack. I have to change up my daily schedule because in 3 weeks I'm set to take the bar and if I do not get it together I will be just hitting repeat on all of this crap in 6 months...

More on my new plan of attack tomorrow. Until then, here are today's stats (to be expected)...

Starting weight: 363lbs (7/9/09)
Current weight: 318.8lbs
This week's results: +3.8lbs
Total weight lost: -44.2lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 10
Just getting started: 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Needs attention: 7, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment