Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ready For A New Schedule

So the schedule I've been attempting to follow has been to get up around 7am, catch up with my on-line life as the munchkin goes to school. Then the plan has been to do some studying, which I always hope will be around 8am, but always seems to happen much closer to 10am. Not good. Then after studying for a while I figure I need to take a shower and hit the gym with the understanding or belief that I will come back home and study some more. Of course by the time I get back home it is like 4pm. Then either I'm whipping up dinner for us so when my aunt and the munchkin get here they can eat before he heads to his next activity (CCD, Karate, Cub Scouts, etc.) By the time they leave it is around 6pm or so and they are usually scheduled to return between 8pm-9pm and in all honesty who is ready to study starting from 6-8pm?!? Obviously this isn't working for me and with 3 weeks left I need to find a new schedule that works better than what I've been trying.

So tomorrow I'm going to try a new schedule of getting up between 6 & 7am, shower and get ready for the gym and my day. Then I'm going to hit the gym first thing before I attempt to do any studying. The last few times at the gym I have been able to read BarBri on the treadmill, so that is where I will start for the day, then come home and it shouldn't be later than 10am by the time I get home to study. This will give me a huge chunk of time before I need to take a break to get dinner. And since I will only be taking a break for an hour or two it shouldn't be nearly as difficult to get back to studying for a couple hours till the munchkin returns home and we get ready for bed.

I'm sort of excited to start this new schedule tomorrow and I'm very hopeful that this week is much more productive than the past weeks...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13
Just getting started: 9, 14, 15, 16
Needs attention: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment