Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day of Rest...

Sunday is the day of rest and the day of God. I get that. I'm catholic and have a catholic nun in my family who I am really super close to and wouldn't be where I am today without her, but I don't practice my catholic ways. Don't get me wrong...I believe in God, I pray, I have faith, but I don't go to church. My munchkin goes more often than me. He also goes to CCD, which I did too when I was younger. I actually made all of my sacraments through the 8th grade and the only one I didn't do was getting married in the catholic church, but I'm hoping next time I do. But I digress...

With the utmost respect for God's day, I must say I don't like Sundays. I actually kind of hate them. :( My goal in life is to never leave my home on a Sunday unless I have no where to go on Monday! LOL I try not getting dressed that day and if I lived in a dream world I would do absolutely nothing all day, every Sunday! But I don't live in said dream world, so my Sundays are usually pretty hairy versus relaxing and never long enough. Heck, with the exception of sleeping in the morning from Saturday night and an occasional nap on a Sunday afternoon, I never go to bed until it is "technically" Monday! :(

Let's look at today's agenda for our day of rest:
1. Do laundry (I just started with the munchkin's clothes in the wash).
2. Do homework (I have 117 pages in Crim Pro to read and 2 cases to brief).
3. Pick up the house (I just picked up the living room and have the kitchen left to do).
4. Go through all of the papers that I've collected during the week that I didn't have time to look at.
5. Get things ready for the week for the munchkin.
6. Get things ready for the week for myself.
7. Get the munchkin ready for the week.
8. Get myself ready for the week.
9. Charge all of the phones and the electric toothbrushes.
10. Rest up for the week.

I'm about ready for a nap just looking at my list! hehe I better run so I can get to this list... Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment