Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

TIVO

I have to admit, I love my TIVO!!  I remember when I didn't even know what TIVO was.  I was working where I work now and our law clerks were talking about this thing called TIVO.  I was so clueless and thought they were insane.  Then I wrote it off because they were so much younger than I and I figured I was "out of it"...whatever "it" was!  

Then after I left my man when we divorced I had to have DirectTV come back out and reinstall their service and the brought this TIVO box.  Well, I have had TIVO since 2004 and I can't live without it.  The thought of having to get rid of it because of cutting expenses I start to panic and decide I will give up something else instead!  

So to show my love of my TIVO I added my list of what I'm using TIVO for these days...what do you TIVO?!

No comments:

Post a Comment