Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surviving...

Well, I made it!  I really did it!!  I wasn't sure if I could, but I did!!!  I survived my last day at work and school for the week.  It was a rough week and I am so glad that the hard part is over.  I'm so exhausted, but need to get some stuff done before I can go to bed and get up, finish packing and hit the road!  ;)  

I'm really excited about my trip.  The longest part is the drive.  :(  That I hate...especially during the winter months.  Well, I can't really say that as this will be the first "winter" trip I make up there, but I'm 99% sure I won't like it!  Out side of those 2 things, I love the fact that I'm making this trip right now.  I really think I need it...for me, for him and more for me!  hehe  I just need that "break" and this is a wonderful break.  It has been the prior two times I've made this trip and expect this one to be no different!  

So I have 3/4ths of my packing done, am doing a load of laundry and need to finish gathering my books and stuff like that for tomorrow morning.  Of course I just looked out the window and it is snowing pretty steadily....  My goal is to leave here no later than 7:30am and get there no later than 5pm.  We will have to wait and see how that works out for me.  

I hope everyone else has a wonderful Thursday tomorrow and I'll eventually update after I get to the room and get settled....

Hugs to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment