Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Family Drama...

A bit of an update...my ex-s-i-l who lost my two new nephews two weeks ago today (Friday...sorry, I'm posting late tonight) had a court date today that she and my bro were to attend as a follow-up to the emergency hearing the day the state took the kids. Well....before I can get to that I must update with the first call I received while on the road today (outside of my man calling to check on my progress and to tell me to drive safe in the blizzard-y conditions! He is so sweet!!!)...it was my aunt

aunt: Do you remember ex-s-i-l's friend A?
j'lynn: Yes
aunt: Well A's mom, L called me to tell me that she overheard a conversation of A's where she said that the boyfriend (who we suspect is the actual perpetrator) has moved in to ex-s-i-l's apartment and they are cutting meth there!
j'lynn: That is just great! You need to get word to someone for today's court hearing. Those babies do not need to be returned to that.

Well, I spent the remainder of the morning and the first half of my afternoon wondering what happened at court. Finally, I called for an update...the ex-s-i-l never showed up, no one is able to get a hold of her and at court they said they didn't know where she is. Her car is at her apartment, but her phone is disconnected. So now we wait to see what is going on and what is going to happen.

Yet again I'm saddened, heartbroken and surely disappointed. As for how the boys are doing...not great. :( If only I could take them myself and remove them from this misery... I really wish I could take a break from my hectic life to take them and help them get on track, but I have to remember that I can't due to time constraints of having to complete school and also my commitment to my son, because I don't think it would be fair to him. But if someone could promise me that he would be okay and my school would be okay, I would go right now and pick them up, hold them in my arms, love on them, and take them home with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment