Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday...

Well, I guess if you must return to work after spending 4 days with your honey and a day on the road up and one on the way down, Fat Tuesday is the day to do it! Yummy!!!!

Sunday night really sucked leaving him there. I had to trick my mind so I didn't lose it...so what does the other woman leaving do? Look at me while she has tears streaming down her face. :( Yeah, not helping me here............. I didn't want to go to sleep Sunday night because that meant our time was really over and in what would feel like only minutes later I would be driving south...

I was on the road by 8am Monday morning and there is this one section of road where I cry every single time I'm leaving. Of course I just finished that section of road, dried my tears and what do I see? A state trooper making a u-turn to come and get me. Nice.... 10 mins and 1 warning later, I was back on the road again. I pulled in to my road at 5pm. There were several more spots on the roadway where I cried again, there were a few phone calls from my man to make sure I was doing okay as I made my way home.

I got home, saw my munchkin, which put a smile back on my face, had dinner with him and the aunt. They went to CCD, I unloaded the car, partially unpacked, talked to my man one more time and as soon as I got the okay from my aunt, off to bed I went. I was totally exhausted. So I ended my long weekend by being in bed by 9pm...

I hope everyone has a great Fat Tuesday! Watch out for Ash Wednesday tomorrow and remember NO MEAT! Plus, give your honey a great big hug, a sexy kiss and tell him/her that you love them and be happy that you are able to see them today...

No comments:

Post a Comment