Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My man...

I actually need to combine the last two days in to one post because I missed being sweet on my man yesterday & today.  :D

Monday morning when my man called as we were talking and flirting with one another the best you can while someone is always listening to the call, thanks MDOC!!  There was talk about hands and since he kicked ass in his typing/computer class I told him he could type my dictation naked, etc.  Ladies...you know how it goes....LOL  Well I must have gotten too excited because when I looked down the underwire in my bra popped out!  It busted right through the fabric and I had to remove it!!  

Then today my man said, "Baby, I can't wait until you come up to see me next week."  Well honey, neither can I....  I love you D!  Muah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment