Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh the drama...

There was another family court hearing involving my ex-s-i-l. As everyone waited for her, a detective came in to advise that she would not be able to appear in front of the judge this morning because she was involved in a shooting. Apparently it was a drug deal gone bad...the boyfriend is currently locked up facing attempted murder charges, she was taken in for questioning and according to the rumors she has been released. I am thankful for the fact that my nephews were not there as the shooting occurred in their apartment...

What a week...driving home after seeing my man, visiting a potential new school for the munchkin, arguing at the DMV while getting my cracked license replaced, the family drama from above and meeting with my car guy as I prepare to buy another car to bail myself out of my leasing mess.

On top of all of this, I'm just exhausted this week...so I'm extremely happy that I only have one more day to make it through....

No comments:

Post a Comment