Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You Are Welcome~~USPS!!

For those of you who do not know...one of the staples to a man in prison is mail. Well, my honey and I had a bit of a disagreement about 2 weeks ago and since then I have sent one letter. Now mind you, I would average about 10 envelopes a week with either letters, cards & pictures, printouts, etc. We have since been on the mend since our disagreement and I had already planned to send him some printouts that he asked for (i.e. channel schedules for AMC & TCM), so when he told me today that people, including CO's, had became concerned about me due to the lack of envelopes he was receiving I had a bright idea!!! :)

My original intention was to send a St. Valentine's Day Card each day for a month. Well, when we had our tiff I had only sent maybe 7 so far. So I decided today to send the rest I had already purchased out today (13) plus an additional card that I've been holding on to and the printouts he had requested. Making for a grand total of 28 envelopes being mailed out today to my honey...all from me! :D

Since I have enclosed extra pages or pictures in each, they are all being sent with two $0.42 stamps on them. Since I expect a big ol' "Thank You" from the United States Postal Service for my $26.88 in postage I'm mailing today just to my honey (not counting my other mail that I have yet to stamp and send out too!) so I shall say, "You Are Welcome" first!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment