Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hump Day...one of my favorite week days

Happy Hump Day!  

This is one of my favorite weekdays.  The others are Friday, Saturday and the fact that I don't have to work I like Sundays too.  I try not to think about the fact that I have to go back the next day!  LOL

You may wonder~why is hump day my favorite day of the week?  Well, put your dirty cap on and you will know I just like to say "Happy Hump Day!"  hehe

I don't know if we will have power tomorrow as I sit here feeling the house shake thanks to the wind gusts up to 60mphs!  I'm totally exhausted, so I'm off to bed a little earlier than the other nights this week, so I hope everyone has a great night!  

Hugs to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment