Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well, well, well...

I am finally doing this.  I've been debating for over a year to start my own blog and then when I found a particular site back in April I found what I needed and was able to express everything there.  However, due to some petty bullshit I had to leave that site and found myself needing a place to express myself, so here I am.  Finally.  

I can't guarantee that this will be an everyday thing or even a weekly thing.  I don't even know if anyone will ever read this, but it will help me work things out in my life as I have several things going on right now...

A few things you should know about me...
~~I work full time
~~I go to school part time 
~~I am divorced
~~I have a munchkin who is the love of my life
~~The other love of my life is my boyfriend
~~My boyfriend is my baby's daddy
~~He is also my ex-husband
~~And he is doing time
~~Lastly, I am fighting the battle of the bulge (huge bulge!)!

So this blog is all about me...my loves...my challenges.  This is also for me.  It won't be your typical blog that so many people are used to, so you have been prewarned!  Until next time...hugs to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment