Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Living for Fridays...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Go shopping
3. Do laundry
4. Pick up the house
5. Do all of my E&T homework
6. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
7. Do all of my SADO homework
8. Write out my bills
9. Balance my checkbook
10. Meet with the Direct TV Repair Guy & get my box fixed or replaced
11. Go to the munchkin's blue & gold banquet for boyscouts
12. Get my pics developed (there is gonna be tons!)
13. Get my aunt's pics developed
14. Workout
15. Write my guy
16. File this week's papers
17. Catch up on my emails
18. Work on my March budget
19. Remain focused with WWs
20. Remain focused for next week
21. Get me some serious sleep
22. Plan out my week

No comments:

Post a Comment