Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

All I Want For The Super Bowl

There are only two things:

#1) The Saints to Win!
~and~
#2) Hooter Wings!

The problem with this second item is that the closest Hooters is quite a distance from me just to run up and grab a take out order. So I was thinking of picking up an order Friday night on my way home and warming them up come Sunday. Any thoughts on this? Any opinions? Will they still be crazy yummy like they normally are? Will they still be any good? Is it worth the money to pick up an order Friday to eat Sunday night?

As for the other normal Super Bowl Party yummies...you can keep them this year. I'm only interested in getting me some Hooter Wings.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17
Just getting started: 5, 6, 7, 16, 18

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, nothing is better than fresh hot food. But maybe try heating in a oven instead of a microwave? Also see if you can get extra sauce on the side, in case they dry up a little. I bet they'd still be good. Good wings should reheat well. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to let you know what I decide and how it turns out Debbie. :) Thanks for your input. Greatly appreciated! :) I haven't had wings from hooters in forever. I love them! I usually end up eating a few in the car driving home! LOL

    ReplyDelete