Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not everyone celebrates today, but I still think it should be recognized. :)

As my man once told me...it is a day for children and people who are "just dating". I totally disagree, but I think that is because I'm a romantic at heart. I don't think it is a day to break the bank nor is it a day to get crazy with outrageous plans, but I do think it is a nice time to reflect on your love for one another, which can be accomplished with a simple card, a quiet dinner, or just spending time with one another.

Due to the current circumstances in our lives, I will not be spending the day with the loves of my life...I spent Friday night with my man for an early Valentine's Day celebration and when my aunt brings my munchkin home at the end of their weekend together, I will take a break from my studying and give him his presents. Heck, who knows...I may even surprise him with a homemade cake! Ha!

I hope you and yours took a few minutes out of your weekend to wish one another a Happy Valentine's Day and reflect on the love in your heart for that person...even if you aren't children and are no longer "just dating." ;)

Love to y'all & Happy Valentine's Day...

love,
~j'lynn~

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 18, 20
Just getting started: 6, 8
Needs attention: 7, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19

2 comments:

  1. i don't understand why people got to hate on valentines day. i'm so happy to see you are not one of them!!!

    they must've had crappy parents or something that never game them anything and they were the only kid in school with no baloons.

    Happy Valentines Day, J'lynn to you and your men and family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong...I've been depressed when it comes to Valentine's Day, but never hated it! LMAO

    You are so funny Blaez... Happy Valentine's Day to you, your man & your family too! :)

    ReplyDelete