Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Break Has Finally Arrived~~WooHoo!!

Yesterday I over-slept, which was just the start of my crazy day. While I was at work I remembered that I had told myself to get cash, but I couldn't remember why. So instead of paying $3.50 to withdraw money at our building's ATM I opted to save my $3.50 and leave for school. While gathering my books for school I realized I forgot all of my E&T books at home. Too late now, so I went on to TP and after we were released an hour early I realized why I thought I needed cash...to make copies @ the library! Dang-it to heck!!

I had enough on my card to copy some pages I needed for SADO, but I was $0.20 short to finish. Therefore, I couldn't even start on the copies I wanted for E&T, so I did something that I'm totally ashamed of...I took, er borrowed, the last two pages I needed for SADO. I am totally ashamed of myself and have the intention of taking them back (hopefully today if I get to leave work a little early). But I refused to take the chance of losing those two pages! Heck, there were already several pages I needed that were already missing. Needless to say...I picked up some cash tonight so I can get my E&T copies done and return the page I "borrowed."

Don't worry...I made my way through E&T without my books and I have now entered Spring Break and not a minute too soon.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Leave work a little early
2. Return the pages I "borrowed"
3. Make the copies for E&T I need
4. Go & see my guy
5. Write out my grocery list
6. Go shopping
7. Do laundry
8. Pick up the house
9. Do all of my SADO homework
10. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
11. Do all of my E&T homework
12. Write out my bills
13. Balance my checkbook
14. Go to the munchkin's First Confession
15. Go out with the munchkin & family to celebrate his First Confession
16. Go to the gym Saturday
17. Go to the gym Sunday
18. Write my guy
19. File this week's papers
20. Pick up my lab results for my doctor's appointment
21. Pick up the receipt for paying my hospital co-pay to prove that I actually used my FSA card correctly
22. Catch up on my emails
23. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
24. File my taxes
25. Apply for financial aid for my last year in law school (Woo-hoo!)
26. Take down our Valentine's Day decorations
27. Put up our St. Patrick's Day decorations
28. Copy my sugar numbers to give to my doctor
29. Remain focused for WWs
30. Remain focused for next week
31. Get me some serious sleep
32. Plan out my week~~I already know it is going to be one busy week and I'm just happy I don't need to try and work around classes this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment