Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Amen for the weekend...

After going to bed at 3:30am Wednesday night, thanks Trial Practice homework, I'm completely exhausted. I think I have 1500 pages to read this weekend for school and I suspect that all I will really want to do is sleep.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy~~this depends on the weather, of course. Got to love a pending snowstorm.
2. Write out my grocery list
3. Go shopping
4. Do laundry
5. Pick up the house
6. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
7. Do all of my SADO homework
8. Do all of my E&T homework
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. Get my hair done
12. Write my guy
13. File this week's papers
14. Hang up the munchkin's 8x10 class picture
15. Get our Valentine's Day decorations up
16. Get my house cleaned
17. Send out an updated email to everyone with the munchkin's important dates
18. Pick up script refills
19. Catch up on my emails
20. Catch up on my TIVO
21. Schedule my next pampering appointment...Since I go monthly for my waxing and facial I'm trying to get it to fall outside of my mother nature time frame, but I haven't been successful yet. Just like I tried to do this past month...but you know what happened, mother nature showed up 10 days late and the day after I was pampered...go figure!
22. Replace my yard light light-bulb
23. Get me some sleep
24. Refocus for next week
25. Plan out my week
26. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment