Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not what I was hoping for tonight

I was really hopeful that by tonight I would have a lot more of my homework done and several things checked off my to-do list, but alas that has not happened yet. All afternoon I've been pretty sleepy and had a sinus headache. At 8:37pm I even BBM'd mymormongirl and told her how sleepy I was. For several minutes I briefly considered a replay of last Saturday night, but I was able to hold off. Now I'm committed to being up for another hour and forty minutes since I just ate "dinner" about 20 mins ago and I need to check my blood sugar at the 2 hour mark...back to reading for Trial Practice I go.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25
Just getting started: 4*, 6, 7, 8
Needs attention: 5**, 12, 14, 15***, 21****, 22, 23, 24, 26

*~~so close to being done...if only I would get out of my seat and fold those last 3 loads of laundry and put them away this would be completed!
**~~this week my picking up consists of emptying the dishwasher and putting the dirty dishes in, but I haven't done it yet...guess tomorrow is another day of possibilities
***~~this may very well get axed from the list since we are only 8 days away from V-Day
****~~does it count that I thought about doing this today and even got my planner out to scout out some good days for me, but after I got home from the salon and shopping my pampering salon was already closed??

2 comments:

  1. I've had a sinus headache and sore throat from the drainage all weekend. I hate it! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie...I hope you feel better soon too. I think we need a vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete