Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Munchkin Inspired Week

After Tuesday's mishap, the remainder of my week revolved around the munchkin for the most part. Wednesday night his class, along with the 3rd graders, performed "The Three Piggy Opera." It was too cute!! He did really well too. He behaved himself and I was so proud!!

Of course that night I had to sign a disciplinary notice from the 2nd incident that occurred Tuesday where he was involved with two other boys in "throwing snowballs, kicking and punching one another at recess." Of course "They [were] reminded that this behavior is not acceptable." Further, "This behavior problem has occurred 2 times." We discussed it and hopefully this will not happen again. I was exhausted Wednesday night and was in the bed before 11:30pm.

And then this morning I couldn't seem to get out of bed! I had to attend another "townhall" meeting with our CEO. Don't worry...I didn't do anything like last time! It wasn't scheduled until 10am and I didn't need to report to the office today since Thursdays I only work till 1pm, so I didn't need to get up quite so early. Of course I planned to get up my normal time and "get things done." Ha! We all know how my planning goes, don't we?!? Then I thought I'd get up at 7:30am and still have an extra hour to do something worthwhile. Double Ha! I finally rolled out of bed around 8:40am and spent the next hour and twenty minutes getting ready and driving like a maniac! I walked in 4 minutes late...not bad!

After my town-hall meeting, I picked up an antipasto salad for dinner tonight and then came home for about 40 minutes to try and get some of my things done and then had to pick him up the munchkin early from school so he could go to the dentist for a filling. I was a bit nervous, because he kept asking me to make sure the dentist would put him to sleep. He came through with flying colors! I was so proud of him!! Yay Munchkin! Then we came home, I got dinner going and then the munchkin and my aunt went for an outing with the Boy Scouts to our local paper.

While I had some free time I decided it was time to get my taxes filed and get my FAFSA filed too! Two more things to be considered done!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Just getting started: 9, 10, 11
Needs attention: 16, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment