Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hopeful for More; Happy for Less

Down another 1.2lbs this week. Not where I was hoping to be this morning when I hoped on the scales and certainly not as much as I had felt like I lost this week. You know when you feel like you have lost gobs of weight and are sort of excited to hop up on those scales. I was feeling that for the last few days. Hell, I was feeling it so much that yesterday morning I almost weighed in a day early...oh well. Better than staying the same and way better than gaining. I just want to get out of the 320's. Gosh dang it to all!

I definitely had stepped it up at the gym Monday night with doing all of the upper body machines except one (thanks to the old guy who hogged the crunch machine until I was on the treadmill for a few minutes already) for 40 minutes and then I did 20 minutes on the treadmill.
I also only ate out twice this week...the whole damn week! Once was at my 2nd favorite chips & salsa joint with my LSBFF Wednesday night for dinner and then the second time was Thursday morning running through the McDonald's drive through for a sausage biscuit plus an extra piece of sausage.

I'm sure the fact that I had spaghetti this week and then burritos didn't help. I'm hopeful that next week I'll be weighing in less than where I currently am, 321.2.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6*, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25
Just getting started: 4, 7, 8
Needs attention: 12, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26

*~~finally, finally, finally...I'm finally caught up with my Trial Practice homework! Yay me!! Now I'm on to E&T...

No comments:

Post a Comment