Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Saturday in Review

I feel like I accomplished nothing.

I seemed to have gotten a lot of little things done, but outside of that I'm not sure what else I did all day!

I feel like one minute I was waking up and it was a little after 10am and the next minute I was racing out the door to get to the lab before 12:30pm! I arrived at 12:22pm...the tech wasn't happy, but whatever! Then the next minute it was 2pm and I was totally proud of myself for being totally done with my errands, being home with lunch ate and laundry started thinking about reading for school.

Then I looked at the clock again and it was 5:30pm!! I debated taking a nap or starting my reading for school...flash forward and it was 11:45pm. I didn't even take a damn nap! I am still debating, but now it is between going to bed at a decent hour, for me, or starting my reading for school.

What the hell did I do all day?!? Heck, my TV hasn't even been turned on since I went to bed Friday night @ 1:00am...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 18, 20
Just getting started: 6, 8
Needs attention: 7, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19

No comments:

Post a Comment