Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat? The Super Bowl Champs~~New Orleans Saints. That's Who Dat!

Way to go guys!! What a great game. If anyone deserved this tonight, it was the New Orleans Saints!! You should be so proud...

Needless to say, I didn't get much reading and homework done during the game, but the sacrifice was worth it! :) One helluva game! I'm glad I took the time to watch it while folding laundry, attempting to read E&T, having my munchkin come home from my mom's, getting him ready for and into the bed, and scarfing down too many yummy treats my mom brought over to me when she brought the munchkin home. I think I gained the 1.2lbs I lost this morning!! Yikes!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23*, 25
Just getting started: 7, 8, 24**, 26***
Needs attention: 12, 15, 21, 22

*~~No naps this weekend; late night Friday night (3am); pseudo early morning Saturday morning (alarm set for 8:30am, got up around 9:30am); late night Saturday night (2am); thought maybe I'd sleep in today so just in case I had set the alarm for 12:30pm, but luckily my man called me around 9:40am and since I wanted to get lots done I hit the books as soon as we hung up!
**~~I need to get tons done at work this week and want to get the rest of my homework done so I'm really trying to focus for this upcoming week!
***~~Slowly but surely, I'm trying to get my shit together in all areas of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment