Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Six inches and counting...

Well, the weather prediction was accurate. So far where I live we have around 6 inches of snow and it is still coming down. It is suppose to snow throughout the night into tomorrow morning, along with blowing and drifting. The munchkin's school was canceled for today and has been canceled for tomorrow. My class was canceled tonight and I am really hoping and praying that my office will be closed tomorrow morning (fat chance of that!) and that Prof. Fergie has a heart and cancels class tomorrow night too (not much better chance for this either)!

On a separate note, I've fallen off the WWs wagon! Yikes!! I have no idea what is going on with me, but last night and tonight I'm eating crap. It is like I cannot stop myself. As I'm shoving something in my mouth I'm saying to myself , "Stop it! You don't need it! You shouldn't be doing this! Why the F am I eating this?" Did I stop? Hell no! :( Last night I made myself go to bed, because I couldn't stop. Hell, I was in the bed before midnight last night. I haven't done nearly as much damage tonight, but it is only 10pm...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25
Just getting started: 7, 8, 24, 26
Needs attention: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment