Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, February 8, 2010

happy birthday j'lynn's world!

One year ago today I started this blog. Back then no one read it, but me. It was all about me and it still is, but the one thing that has changed is the fact that you are here! Thank you for finding me, reading me, continuing to come back and for commenting! I wasn't sure how this was going to work and I will admit that it was a bit unnerving starting my blog and what was even scarier is when my girl, Dani, found me! But I'm glad she did, because she gave me the power and the confidence to continue! (Thanks Dani!!) Thank you for making it such a wonderful year and being with me (more importantly, helping me) through all of my ups and downs in the last year...

Here is to another year in j'lynn's world! I can't wait to spend it with you...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 25
Just getting started: 7, 8, 24, 26
Needs attention: 12, 15, 22

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on one year! Mine's next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogoversary! and blogirthday :)

    yea, its not as awesome as it sounded in my head...

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie~~Thanks!! Congrats on yours too! :)

    Blaez~~LMAO!! Thank you! You crack me up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I cannot believe it has been a year. I am glad I found you on here :)

    ReplyDelete