Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Undercover Boss

Okay, so I was inadvertently sucked into the episode immediately following the Super Bowl. OMG~~I love this show. Or at least what I've seen so far. This is totally recommended. I now believe that every single boss needs to do this! It just goes to show that sometimes they (upper management) forget the policies they implement to get a better bottom line actually affects their employees. I'm a true believer that good morale will get you a better bottom line than tightening the belt and making your employees' morales sink lower and lower!

Kudos to you, Larry O'Donnell, Waste Management COO!! Now just stay in touch with those lower-level employees, because now that is reality...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25
Just getting started: 7, 8, 24, 26
Needs attention: 12

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to watch this but the concept is genius. It is on my DVR. Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know what you think. I thought the first one was better than last night's episode...more heartfelt. But I'm still liking the show! :)

    ReplyDelete