Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another late night

Thanks to Small Firms...ugh... I've been working on that class' homework since I got home from the aunt's b-day party around 5pm. Okay, I'll admit, I took a one hour nap too, but seriously?! That would have put me finishing at midnight instead of 1am! Ugh... The worst part is, I think I spent the majority of the time researching the wrong thing, so that was a waste of like 2 hours. Oh well, we have to prepare a time sheet and that wasted 2 hours went on there. Prof. L will probably take a look at my memo and presentation and be like, seriously you spent almost 6 hours on this?! Come on j'lynn...wtf?! LOL It is what it is!!

I'm not nearly where I want to be on my list. But again...it is what it is! This weekend I accomplished: 1, 2, 3 (same caveat still applies and my hodge-podge load is ready to go from the washer to the dryer before I turn in tonight!), 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 (I'm going to try and do #4 during my lunch breaks and when I get to school before classes, so I can still make the gym on Tuesday), 11 (as much as I could), and 12. My new plan is to do 13 and 14 once I'm done with 4 and hopefully work on #9 Tuesday after the gym...if I can move! LOL

Alright...off to get my crap ready for the morning and then to bed. Sweet dreams y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment