Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Quest for productivity starts again

I'm sure these posts are boring for you guys and I apologize for that, but I find it so helpful to share my lists of things to do. I think it keeps me more task oriented. Yes, I know my lists seem repetitive, but that is my life...pretty repetitive.

So, here is my list for this weekend, so far, is:

1. Write out my shopping list (so I can do #2 on the list)
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Do laundry
4. Doing all of my PR homework
5. Doing all of my Litigation homework
6. Doing all of my Small Firms homework
7. Doing all of my Pre-Trial homework
8. Pay bills (so much fun I can hardly keep from doing that right this second!)
9. File my papers...you know exactly what I'm talking about by now! LOL
10. Plan out my week...I don't have any doctor's appointments (so far) and I want to get to the gym if I can and make a schedule that allows me a little more sleep during the week!
11. Get me some serious sleep...I think I might be a little sleep deprived.
12. Help celebrate my aunt's 63rd B-Day!!
13. Write my man...I'm about 5 envelopes behind again...damn him! LOL
14. Write my friend from high school as she wrote last

At least I was pretty productive at work today. Of course I worked from 8am until 7:45pm, so that helped some! And I would have gotten a ton more done, but I was very sleepy this afternoon too. I'm hoping I'm not coming down with something too, which could be adding to my exhaustion. That's all I need these days...

Of course my aunt had to rush my munchkin to the doctor's office after school today. He felt a little extra warm during the night when he crawled in to my bed, but he gives off a ton of heat normally. My man says he gets that from his momma. ;) And when we got up for school and work he said his throat hurt but only when he yawned and he wasn't warm anymore. I was really hoping that he had just slept really hard and his throat was dry. (Yes, I knew better, but I just couldn't face the need to take him to the doctor this morning. I know that makes me a crappy mom thou. :( ) When she picked him up from school he said he had a headache and his throat was hurting again and my aunt thought he felt a little warm by then. When I called the doctor's office to take him in the AM since I was 40 mins away and it was almost 5pm I was told they had no openings, but they could see him @ 5:15pm. Nice... Off they went... The munchkin has a throat infection starting, so on antibiotics he goes. Of course our pediatrician again complemented "mommy" with how early I catch the munchkin's sicknesses. At least he didn't know my gut was telling me like 10 hours earlier that we would end up there before the end of the day! Feel better my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment