Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Productive Bitch!

That's me!!! :D

I'm sure you've all been dying to know how productive I have been in the last 28 hours, yes...it really is 2am Saturday night/Sunday morning. Well, let me tell you how productive I have been:



The caveats are:
*I even went and picked up my munchkin's Friday uniform from my aunt while I was out running around Saturday afternoon so I could wash it! I wash his white shirts separate and his dress navy blue slacks separate from the rest of his clothes and I didn't want to wash 4 of each and have 1 of each left to do, so since I would be driving by her house I called and went and picked up uniform #5 and brought it home with me and washed it. However, I still have 2 out of 6 to fold and put away, but I consider this task accomplished! The only thing dirty in the house clothing wise is what I have on and the rag I used in the shower this morning!! One hodge-podge load will be tossed in Sunday night/Monday morning and that is just what the munchkin and I have worn for the weekend!

**This task cannot be accomplished until I finish #'s 4 and 6. No sense in planning a week out when I have homework, which will come first! So when I check off 4 and 6, I will check off 10 too!

***This really is a constant battle and really should be classified as a "get my shit together" type of task, but I attempted to get some serious sleep last night when I shut the light off next to my bed at 1:45am Friday night as I bored myself to sleep working on PR reading. The phone had other plans this morning...my man called me at 9am, which is fine because he can only call when the phone is free and trust me, I never get upset when my man calls me and I'm still in bed. (hehehe) After our 15 mins was up, I rolled over and went back to sleep only to be awakened again at 10am by a charity wanting my annual $10 donation, and again at 10:30am by the same charity verifying that I agreed to the $10 donation, and again at 11am Crazy A (my longest known friend). Crazy A did ask me if I was sleeping, if I wanted her to let me go and if I wanted to call her back...all of which I replied affirmative to. Of course I figured it was time to get my ass out of bed, so 10 mins later I called her back. And 2 hours later I finally hung up and got my ass in the shower because I had errands to run before I could work on my homework!

****This one isn't even scheduled for another 12 hours so it remains on my list, but I did pick up the BBQ Pork and Chips, along with 2 cards and a gift, so I feel like this one is half-way to being accomplished.

And since I've been working on #'s 5 & 7 for the last 8 hours, those are huge accomplishments in my world! Hell, I didn't even take a nap today or consider one....okay, I considered one at 5:30pm, but instead decided to start homework! If I had gotten one more item accomplished I would be half way through my list of things to do.

Hopefully you had a wonderful Saturday and did what you wanted to do and accomplished your goals too! Off to work on # 4 or 6 for a bit until I find myself drooling on my unread pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment