Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard of 2011

Well, we've been hearing the warnings for several days and right on time it showed up. Around 5:30pm this afternoon the Blizzard of 2011 blew into town and now 6 hours later it is still going strong. Actually, just minutes ago sleet was smacking our windows and the wind sounded like maybe a snow tornado had arrived in our yard. Of course according to the experts the best is yet to come...

Since we are set to get anywhere between 10 and 18 inches before this storm finishes I'm just aiming to keep my power & my internet connection for the duration.

If you are in the path of the Blizzard of 2011 stay safe, stay warm, and stay home y'all!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Just getting started: 9, 15, 16
Needs attention: Nothing!!

2 comments:

  1. Much ado about nothing this time. If that was the storm of the century we've nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice~~Yeah...well since we only got about half of what they predicted I don't think we get to count it as the storm of the century. I'm just saying. LOL

    ReplyDelete