Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, February 7, 2011

Following In Her Footsteps...

As was announced by Legally Fabulous, the bar is 2 weeks away from tomorrow. I'm definitely not holding it together nearly as well as she is. There may have been a panic attack Sunday afternoon that she graciously talked me down from on Twitter, which led me to wrapping raw chicken breasts to freeze in an effort to calm the hell down.

So for the next 2 weeks I'm just going to try and hold it together the best I can, get as much done as I can and if all ends well no one will get shanked between now and then... If it doesn't all end well, then I'll be in prison and my degree will work to certify me as the best damn jail house lawyer in the women's prison! It all works out one way or the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment