Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, March 14, 2011

All Or Nothing vs. Being Normal Again

Yes, I am still floundering over here as you can probably tell. Part of the reason I may still be floundering may be the fact that I hate taking shortcuts. I feel like I'm short changing myself or something. I guess I'm sort of an all or nothing person. I know sometimes that sets me up for failure.

But in an effort to change I made a sudden decision tonight. I know there is no way I can get on top of:

1) all of my personal emails sitting in my in-box, currently 147;
2) all of the tweets I've marked as favorites to go back and read the attachments, it was 250 and now I'm down to 65; and
3) all of my mail and paperwork I'm currently carrying around with me.

So...I'm going to whittle down my emails & my favorites in an effort to get back on top of things. Maybe this will be one of the first steps on getting things back together and getting back to my normal self, because I certainly do not feel normal yet.

2 comments:

  1. Or you could just forget about them like me and assume your friends will know you're busy and it isn't personal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice~~So true! Of course I didn't do that...but now I am all caught up on my emails! The only thing I have caught up on, of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete