Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Definitely Not Pretty, But It Was To Be Expected

It was almost like I was psychic Monday morning when I got on the scale. I just knew that I was going to have gained and gained a lot during the month of February. For some reason I also knew how much that scale was going to say I was weighing in at and I was only off by .4lbs.
Monday's stats...

Starting weight: 363lbs (7/9/09)
Current weight: 330.4lbs
Results from the last 5 weeks: +11.6lbs
Total weight lost: -32.6lbs

It is what it is and now I have to work back to getting those numbers down again. I haven't done great so far this week, but I definitely am not consuming as many calories I did over the last month. Hopefully that will help me get back on track, because I still find myself struggling. For some reason even though I have more time I'm getting less done than I was when I was working and going to school. What's up with that?!?

2 comments:

  1. You'll get back on track. Stress does horrible things and making you want to eat the whole kitchen is one of them. One step at a time and you'll get there! Hollar if you want pep talk emails. I fell off the sparkpeople wagon but I'll still pep talk you and get my behind in gear too but I won't bug you if you've no time for emails. God forbid I end up on your to do list. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. me~~aren't you always on my to do list one way or another? LOL

    ReplyDelete