Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and a beautiful holiday, long weekend! I know we did. I got tons accomplished this weekend, which is exactly what I needed to do this weekend. We also had a wonderful family cookout over at mom & dad's yesterday, which is always nice.

I thought I would finally make my return to the blog on this Independence Day. Sorry I've been away so long, but the last several weeks have been a very trying time for me after I injured my back. Now I feel like I've finally came out on the other side and am doing so much better. Did you know Flexeril can make you border-line homicidal? Well, trust me...it can and it isn't pretty! After I finally figured out that my muscle relaxer was making me a much bigger bitch than normal I had to get off it immediately and then spend the next couple of weeks digging out of the dark hole I found myself in. But now I'm better & I'm back...Happy Independence Day for sure!

2 comments:

  1. my muscle relaxer of choice is soloxin... it's a combo muscle relaxer and makes everything oh so wonderful! lol that and the celebrex made life so much beter.

    i'm glad you're feeling better. back injuries are not pleasant at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~if only I had such knowledge before. It was really bad. But I survived and hopefully I won't need it again, but I'm sure I will. :( Thanks hon and I can't even imagine what you went through. I would have wanted to quit it all.... You are one strong lady!

    ReplyDelete