Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Last Practice of the Season

Well, today is it.  It is munchkin's last baseball practice of the season.  I'm very excited that this is the last Sunday that I have to get dressed and go somewhere.  And of course our last practice has to be our worst.  The munchkin has hit his brick wall when it comes to baseball this season.  Funny thing is...while I think about it now, last year the only game he missed was the last game of the season, so I guess we need to shorten the season by one week for him.  

But the best part of today's practice was the fact that my second favorite team member got her first hit all season today!  This little girl is just so neat and when her dad, who graduated high school with my man (small world), told me that she was high functioning autistic I almost fell off that ass-injuring bench!  You would never know it until someone tells you.  She is just really neat and my heart goes out to her.  She has been upset because everyone has hit the ball at least once and she hasn't.  Well honey, you did it today!  Congrats M!!!  Way to go girl!

2 games to go this week and baseball is over....woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment