Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Latest Freak Out...

Okay, I've spent 2 days freaking out about my schedule for the fall. I have no clue what I'm going to take. Being a night student becomes tough because we have limited choices. It drives me batty when everything is offered at the same exact time...how is that fair? I understand that life isn't fair, but if you knew how much I was paying per credit hour you would understand why we are all upset.

This is why I wish they would release the schedules much earlier. When I completed my first year we already had our schedules before we took exams. Now, the first people can register exactly 4 weeks from the first night of classes. How is that not stressful? And as a diabetic, I don't need additional stress. Ugh....

I originally going to stretch out my classes to graduate in 5/2011. Now, I'm thinking of taking at least 10 credits for the next 3 and graduate 12/2010. In all honesty, I have no clue what I'm doing. I hate this whole thing!

I swear it is giving me a headache and since it is starting to thunderstorm I'm going to sign off and write my man for a bit since he sent me the sweetest letter that I got tonight about why he wants me to stay healthy and get my sugar under control. :)

PS: That $738 bill I received tonight from the hospital for my ultrasound & hydascan is not helping my stress level right now either. I wish I could open my mail before 5pm so I could call about things immediately... Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment