Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Returning After a Holiday Weekend

Back to the grind today! I love my three day weekends, well actually this one was a 4 day weekend. But I hate coming back to work from it. I think I was made to not work but my bill collectors disagree.

Of course it would really help if we weren't so damn busy at work these days. I'm not sure why, but we are just getting slammed every single day. Of course it doesn't help that I'm needing to miss some work for all of my medical issues...that just makes it busier for me. :(

Who else feels like once the 4th passes summer is almost over. :( I have less than 7 weeks before I'm back to school. Yikes!! This summer is just flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment