Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sincerely, Your Car Guy

July 6, 2009

Dear J'Lynn:

Time is running out! You have approximately 30 days left until the lease expires on your Ford Explorer. But don't panic! We're here to help!

You still have a number of options from which to consider. For instance, you may purchase the vehicle or trade it in on a new one. In any case, please remember that I'm just one phone call away from assisting you in making a decision.

In the interim may I gather some information on our new vehicles and send it to you? Otherwise please visit our website at www.yourforddealerinyourtown.com so you may research our vehicle inventory yourself? Either way, give me a call today and let's talk about putting a plan into place because now is the time to take action! Please call me at (800) cal-lme!.

Sincerely,
Your Car Guy

Um....apparently my car guy forgot about this!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I still get letters about my Saturn and it has been 2 years.

    ReplyDelete