Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Im at ur door

This was the text I received tonight from my former cleaning lady. YIKES! Just kidding...

I left work early today to go to my doctor to get some test results and some referrals. After waiting for over 2 hours, I finally saw my doc. Things are okay...my blood pressure is actually "good" and produced a smile on my doc's face! I left there, went and picked up some pictures, dropped off a script, went and picked up some dinner and came home.

I walked in the door, went to the restroom to take my contacts out and my bra off. As I got back to the kitchen to test my blood sugar and to eat dinner my phone rang with a text. It was from my former neighbor and read, "R u home" so I replied, "yes, just walked in the door...what up?" Her reply shocked me when she texted back saying, "Im at ur door"!

So I opened my door and in she came. I enjoyed the 2 hours we sat and visited. I realized how much I missed having her as a neighbor and how much fun we did have during the summer months in the past. Of course I was starving though...so I was selfish and glad when she decided it was time to go. But...tacos from taco bell...not so good two hours late!

But, good news...when I tested my blood sugar before I ate it was 111!!!!! :) My lowest number yet! Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment