Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Movies and Mohawks

Today was my day with my munchkin!  And I have to admit, I loved every single minute of it!  Sometimes it is difficult to spend the day with my son, but I have been waiting for today for a while so I was happy to do it.  We went to the movies this afternoon and saw Ice Age 3D and it was a blast!  Then after that I took him to my stylist and did for him what he has been begging for...I let him have a mohawk!

This is so out of character of me.  I don't mind other people having mohawks or funky style...heck, I'm the girl that for years had a purple streak running through the back of her blonde hair, but this isn't what I want for my son.  But I finally gave in...my baby now has a mohawk!  And I do have to admit that I love it!  My stylist out did himself.  He promised me I would be happy with it and I totally am!  

Of course I totally forgot to take my camera and after the cut we did dinner with my aunt and they went off to see fireworks and stay the night with her so I can sleep in and get ready for our cookout/birthday party tomorrow.  Hopefully she remembers to take his picture so I can send it to my man...he is never going to believe I did this!  hehe  

Munchkin, I love you and I think you should always be an individual; however, you must learn to conform too...if I can teach you that, I'm going to be happy.  Enjoy your mohawk baby and thank you for spending the day with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment