Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And The Hits Just Keep On Coming.

Happy to report that my boil is slowly reabsorbing into the area, which is good. Each day it feels better and better.

Sad to report that apparently my son cannot get his shit together and I had to leave work around noon today to pick his little ass up for getting in trouble at school, again. I know he is not happy at this new school and I'm beginning to wonder if he is trying to get transferred back to his old school. I'm not sure. I wish I had the answers. On the bright side he did ask me to call his therapist from last year and make an appointment for him. I told him consider it done. Of course this was after my anger bubbled over into tears and I laid down the law and enforced the threatened punishment that I had laid out last week. Yes, I foolishly had told him last Thursday that should he get suspended again he would not be able to watch TV or be on the computer for 30 days. I normally wouldn't have given such a long punishment, but it was just 6 days earlier that I had used that as a threat...what's a girl to do? Needless to say it was a quiet afternoon here with him writing a punishment sentence 100 times, folding a basket of clothes (his idea, not mine) with no TV.

Obviously I must report that my week is not going as planned. I planned to workout last night, but didn't due to my boil and I had planned on studying tonight after work but didn't due to my exhaustion resulting from the stress of refraining from inflicting corporal punishment on the love of my life...

Oh yeah...I currently have 118 emails in my in-box to read, respond and/or delete. So if you haven't heard from me in some time this could be why. Feeling a little overwhelmed and I'm not sure if I'll get to these until this weekend. I haven't wanted Friday to roll around so quickly in quite some time...

Consider it done: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 2, 3, 14, 17, 24, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 9, 22, 23, 25

2 comments:

  1. oh man... rough week. hope things take a turn in the right direction ASAP!

    ReplyDelete