Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Friday, Another List

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Bust my ass at work.
2. Go & see my guy
3. Wirte out my grocery list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Write out my bills
8. Balance my checkbook
9. Study for my E&T final
10. Get my hair "did"
11. Get my nails done
12. Attend my parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary Party
13. Attend my munchkin's First Communion
14. File my papers
15. Write my guy
16. Workout
17. Get me some sleep
18. Work on my May budget
19. Send out the snack schedule for soccer
20. Write my "bitch" letter about some issues I have with my man's facility
21. Get re-motivated
22. Refocus with WWs
23. Refocus for next week
24. Plan out my week
25. Get organized
26. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment