Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still Fighting The Funk

I feel like I barely survived this week...but I did survive so that is good! I was so tired tonight that by 8pm I was totally ready for bed. I could have crawled in and called it a day, but as you know I didn't. Instead I've just kind of relaxed a bit and hope to be in the bed by 11pm. I'm so looking forward to this weekend and hope to get more things done than I did this week, but I'm also hopeful that it leads to a much better week!

I am happy to report that my munchkin made it through a day of school with no bad reports coming home to me. Of course I requested a meeting with the "powers that be" and asked that they give me a convenient day and time next week. Have I received such info? Nope! Well, I can only do so much on my end!

I know when I sat down to write this post I had a great idea of what to write, but apparently I forgot what I wanted to share. Oh well...that is the story of my week! But I will admit that I continue to fight against the funk...I am stronger than it! My week didn't go as planned, but so what! It is what it is and I will win!

Consider it done: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 2, 3, 14, 17, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 9, 22, 25

2 comments:

  1. i feel you, its been a devastasting week for both of us.

    THANKFULLY ITS FREAKIN OVER!

    ReplyDelete