Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's On...Like Donkey-Kong!

One of my blogging buds has issued a challenge. (Thank you Blaez!) We both have major things going on in the next year of our lives. She is getting married and going dress shopping come December. I am finishing law school, taking the bar, and hopefully will be reunited (physically) with my man come December. So the challenge has been accepted! (Head over here to see how she's doing and also to show her some love and support for challenging me!) Hopefully the end result is that we both lose a shit-load of weight by December and we both come out as winners!

After a very stressful week, I was not excited to hop on the scales this morning. But I'm happy with the results, even though it is a slight increase. I was afraid I had gained back everything I lost last week. I think it probably helped the fact that even though I was starving before I went to bed last night at 4:00am I refrained from eating! So, as I get ready for the challenge, here is where I start...Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight (today): 318.6lbs
This week's results: +0.6lbs
Total weight lost: 44.4lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19, 22
Just getting started: 5, 12, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24
Needs attention: 9, 10, 14, 15

2 comments: