Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Funk No More

I refuse to allow myself to go down that path of funk! I refuse!! Funk, do you hear me?!? I refuse to allow you in any further. You are NOT wanted here!

And after a wonderful weekend of doing very little and accomplishing my goals to Rest, Relax, Refocus & Rejuvenate, I am ready to take it all on again!

Maybe I didn't get as much done this weekend as I should have and I will be starting this week out behind the 8-ball, so to speak, but I am starting the week rested, relaxed, refocused and rejuvenated!

Oh yeah...and I'm starting it at almost my lowest point yet in my battle of the bulge! I totally rock!! In another .4lbs and I'll be back to my lowest. I remain positive that I shall hit that at least in the next week. I know I won't make my next goal, but whatever...I'll roll with it. That is what we do, right? We roll with the punches...

Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight (today): 318.0lbs
This week's results: -5.0lbs
Total weight lost: 45.0lbs

Consider it done: 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 2, 3, 4, 17, 21, 24, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 9, 14, 22, 23, 25

2 comments:

  1. I'm buying an eliptical this weekend.

    you rock!! keep going!!! woot! woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Blaez! :) I cannot do those...they make me dizzy~~must be my vertigo.

    Thanks Blaez! You keep up the good work girl! :)

    ReplyDelete