Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, April 19, 2010

I've Got A What? Where?

About 3:30pm today I started not feeling so hot. I felt sick to my stomach with a wicked headache. Instead of working until 6pm so I could leave early Thursday I decided to go back to my usual 8am-4:30pm schedule and booked out an hour later. Since on my list for today was to go grocery shopping after work and I felt horrible, thinking no one would be at the house I opted to come home to take a little nap before heading off to the store.

I was surprised when I pulled in and my aunt and the munchkin were at the house. It didn't stop me though...I walked in and went straight to bed. I was out like a light in minutes and didn't wake up until almost 8pm. Knowing I had to get a few things I took off to the grocery store around 9pm. Picked up the necessities to make it till the weekend, filled up the tank and came on back home.

By the time I got back home I could hardly walk without pain. I thought I just had a spot in another more personal spot that was raw or something. I quickly discovered that it was more than just raw...I have a boil in an area that you would never want a boil. Go figure! Of course I would get a boil that makes it hurt when I walk or sit... :( Maybe I should have just kept sleeping this afternoon instead of making sure the kid and I had food, huh?!

Consider it done: 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 2, 3, 4, 17, 21, 24, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 9, 14, 22, 23, 25

2 comments:

  1. owe!

    I feel you, I had a boil once. It was above my hip on the waist line so I couldn't wear anything ON it... ugh that was horrible having to go to school when my pants were all funky and saggy ---this ofcourse before it was cool to wear your pants below your ass. Thankfully after a day I got OK'd to wear PJ bottoms and I put the band under my boobs (bought extra big for that reason) instead of my waist line.

    I was miserable until that damn thing healed. My aunt had to come over nightly and wash it out... so gross!!

    I hope yours heals fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really sucks. I'm glad that it seems to be getting better each day! :)

    ReplyDelete